Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
2311 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311-3993
Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
Call for a free consultation 954-566-9919
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • RSS
  • YouTube
View Our Google Reviews
Subslide Image

My insurance company says they are reserving their rights. What does that mean?

View More FAQ Videos

Transcript

You can be found to be partially at fault for a car accident and we call this comparative negligence. The best way to explain it is that if your claim is worth $100,000 if you’re 20% at fault and the other vehicle is 80% at fault you’d be entitled to collect $80,000 of the $100,000 awarded.

Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and serves clients in and around Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Dania, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach and Broward County.

© 2014 - 2019 Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

© 2014 - 2019 Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.