Alexander Davis is an associate attorney at Boone & Davis, P.A. Alex handles personal injury cases, representing individuals who have been harmed by the negligence of others.
Alex received his J.D. from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, earning an annual scholarship for his outstanding academic achievements. Alex was an active member of the Moot Court Honor Society, Tort Law Society, and Jewish Law Student Association. Alex graduated law school with honors (magna cum laude) and obtained honorable recognition on the Dean’s List for four consecutive semesters.
Prior to attending law school, Alex earned a degree in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida.
Alex previously worked for a large national firm practicing commercial litigation and complex class action defense. Alex joined Boone & Davis, P.A. in 2019 and continues to represent clients who suffer injuries as a result of the negligence of others. Alex takes pride ensuring that each client is awarded the justice and compensation they deserve.
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, magna cum laude, 2018
- Moot Court Honor Society, Member
- Jewish Law Student Association, Member
- Tort Law Society, Member
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Central Florida, 2015
- Broward County Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Section, Broward County Bar Association