Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis, Attorneys At Law Serving South Florida for over 40 Years
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Now

Who pays for damages to my car following my Florida car accident?


When your car is damaged in an automobile accident in Florida, the at-full party is responsible for repairing your vehicle. I always recommend that you also contact your own insurance company and let both companies give an appraisal or an estimate of the damages, and then pick the one that’s higher.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation