Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis Keeping the lines of communication open to you
  • 2311 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311-3993

What if I’ve been out of work due to my Florida car accident. Who will pay me my lost wages or salary?

View More FAQ Videos


When you are out of work as a result of a car accident, your own policy, which is the PIP portion, will pay 60% of your wages. This, fortunately, is not taxable, so you’re not losing all that much from your regular wages.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation