Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis, Attorneys At Law Serving South Florida for over 40 Years
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Now

What if I sue and am awarded damages in my Florida car accident case, will I have to reimburse my health insurer for any bills they paid for my care?


If you have an accident and your health insurance pays a portion of your bills, whenever you recover money from the at-fault party, you will be required to reimburse your health insurance company either all or a part of the money that it paid.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation