Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis, Attorneys At Law Serving South Florida for over 40 Years
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Now

What happens if I do not want to get treatment at the clinic I am referred to?


Under Florida law, when you’re involved in an automobile accident, you can receive medical care at any clinic or doctor that you want. If you’re not satisfied at the clinic where you were referred, seek the services of another doctor at another location.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation