Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis, Attorneys At Law Serving South Florida for over 40 Years
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Now

Should I seek medical treatment if I was injured in a slip and fall?


If you’re injured in a slip and fall accident, you should absolutely seek medical care for your injuries. That is the most important first step of any case, seeking medical care. After that, seek an attorney and learn more about your rights and responsibilities relative to the accident.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation