Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis, Attorneys At Law Serving South Florida for over 40 Years
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Now

My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?


When your doctor says you have a permanent injury, that provides a basis for asking the other side to pay for your future medical expenses. Then we take that money and we could put it in to an annuity or trust so you’ll have money for your future to pay your medical cost.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation