Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
Contact Us For a Free Consultation call now

My child was injured at Universal Studios. How do I know if I have a case?


If your child is injured at Universal Studios, you want to contact an attorney to find out if you have a case. I would think it would be very hard for a parent to know whether or not the cause of the accident was negligence, and whether it is something that one can recover for. I would think that it would be best to seek the advice of an attorney.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2024 Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.