Close Menu
2311 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311-3993
Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
Call for a free consultation 954-566-9919
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • RSS
  • YouTube
View Our Google Reviews
Subslide Image

How is fault determined in a Florida auto accident case?

View More FAQ Videos

Transcript

Ultimately, it’s a jury that decides fault if the case gets that far, but typically the lawyer and the insurance company adjuster usually argue back and forth and eventually they arrive at some calculation or figure where one party says that they’re 80% at fault and the other party 20% at fault. There’s no exact science. It’s all about having a good argument by a good attorney.

Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and serves clients in and around Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Dania, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach and Broward County.

© 2014 - 2019 Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

© 2014 - 2019 Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.