Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis Keeping the lines of communication open to you
  • 2311 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311-3993

Can I receive money even if the Florida car accident was my fault?

View More FAQ Videos

Transcript

You sometimes can receive money even if the accident is your fault, but only if it’s also the fault of someone else. If you’re, say 80% responsible for the accident and were able to prove that the other driver was 20% responsible, then we’d be entitled to collect 20% of your damages.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation