Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Boone & Davis, Attorneys At Law Serving South Florida for over 40 Years
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Now

Can I file a Florida slip and fall lawsuit against the government?


You can sue the government for a slip and fall. You could fall inside of an office building owned by the state or the city. You can trip on a sidewalk that’s owned by the city or the county or the state, and yes, the city, county, and state are all potential defendants in slip and fall accidents.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation