Fort Lauderdale Trampoline Accident Attorneys
Florida Bounce House & Trampoline Facility injury attorneys
A “bounce house” is a warehouse filled with multiple connected trampolines or a series of inflatables in the form of slides and obstacle courses.
These facilities appear to be a lot of fun and they are increasingly popular for youth parties, outings and families throughout Florida. However, they also can be dangerous if they are not properly designed, supervised, managed or maintained. If you have been injured at any bounce house or trampoline park contact Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law we can help you get the attention you deserve. Contact our Fort Lauderdale trampoline accident attorneys today.
- Does the facility limit the number of people allowed inside?
- Does the facility allow more than one person at a time to use a particular trampoline or inflatable?
- Does the facility physically separate young children from older, heavier persons who could collide with or fall on a child?
- Are there any weight limitations for users?
- What safety precautions does the facility take to minimize harm?
If you or your child has suffered a broken limb, serious lacerations, a head or brain injury, a neck injury or a back injury at one of these bounce houses you may be able to prove negligence and seek monetary compensation.
Understand your options. Talk with a law firm that has been helping people understand their rights and help them receive the benefit they deserve.