Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Helping victims recover compensation for traffic accidents caused by others
When a motor vehicle accident occurs, it may seriously affect your life. You may be facing expensive medical bills at a time when you cannot work because of your injuries, treatment and ongoing pain or disability. If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, you may be facing the unexpected loss of an income earner at a time when you are suffering extensive grief.
At Boone and Davis, PA, we understand how painful and heartbreaking motorcycle, truck and car accidents can be. We provide compassionate, accessible representation, and focus on getting you the compensation you need for medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering, so you can focus on your recovery and your family. With more than 30 years of experience in trial and in settlement negotiations, our Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident attorneys have the experience and skills you need and the client commitment you deserve.
Accidents we can help with in Broward County
Our Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident attorneys are prepared to assist you with the gamut of vehicle-related injuries, including those from:
- Automobile accidents: Auto accidents are often caused by negligent drivers who are speeding, texting or talking on cell phones. When a driver fails to obey traffic signs, violates the rules of the road or is distracted and causes an accident, our motor vehicle accident lawyers help you recover the compensation you are entitled to by negotiating with auto insurers for a fair settlement or by pursing your personal injury or wrongful death case in court.
- Motorcycle accidents: Although motorcyclists are frequently unfairly blamed for them, motorcycle accidents are often caused by the negligence of drivers of other, larger vehicles who failed to see the bike on the road. Our lawyers take swift, aggressive action to help you prove liability and protect your right to compensation.
- Truck accidents: When truck accidents occur, drivers and passengers often suffer catastrophic injuries or even death because of the weight and size of the trucks involved. We assist victims and surviving family members in recovering compensation for truck accidents caused by negligent drivers, trucking companies, manufacturers and others.
- DUI-related accidents: When drunk drivers cause an accident, they are not only guilty of the crime of driving under the influence, but they may also be liable for injuries and deaths to other drivers, passengers and pedestrians. Our law firm helps victims of DUI-related accidents recover the compensation they deserve.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorists: Despite Florida’s mandatory insurance laws, many drivers fail to carry insurance. In addition, even when they do carry the minimum insurance required by law, it is often inadequate to cover the full costs of your medical treatment and other harm. Our lawyers help victims of accidents recover compensation from their insurers, if possible, after accidents with uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- Determining fault: Our law firm guides you through each step of your recovery, including helping you understand your rights and determining fault. As experienced trial lawyers, we help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to from the responsible driver and their insurance company.
- Auto defects: Although it may not be immediately apparent, manufacturing defects cause many vehicle accidents. Auto defects may involve a defective design, such as a propensity to roll over, or defects in the manufacturing process, such as faulty brakes or air bags. When an auto defect causes you injuries or the loss of a loved one, we help you hold the manufacturers liable.
Contact our Fort Lauderdale auto accident attorneys as soon as possible to protect your right to compensation
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a vehicle accident, it is important to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible to protect your right to sue for compensation. Under Florida law, you may have as little as four years to recover the money you deserve. To learn more about car accidents and how we can help, contact Boone and Davis, PA online or call 954-566-9919 today for a free initial consultation.