(Inactive as of 8/15/2016)
Attorney Boone began practicing law by representing insurance companies. He made the transition to representing injured plaintiffs in accident cases when Michael Davis joined the firm. Mr. Boone’s prior experience as an insurance defense lawyer gives our firm an in-depth understanding of how insurance companies work, enabling our legal team to anticipate the defense and to plan a strategic course of action for injured clients.
Attorney Boone’s leadership and contribution to his profession and his unmatched reputation among his peers are clearly recognized and have resulted in his election as president of a state trial lawyers association. In addition, he has lectured and trained many attorneys in trial tactics and strategies.
Mr. Boone represents clients in select injury cases.
- Florida, 1978
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Outstanding participation, Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association convention
- J.D., Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, 1978
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 1975
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- International Air & Transportation Safety Bar Association
- The Art of Expert Witnessing, National Society of Real Estate Appraisers, annual conference
- Personal Injury Seminar for Legal Assistants, Law Seminars International
- Domestic Violence: When the Police Fail to Respond, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association seminar
- The Best Files Are the Ones in Your Office, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association annual meeting
- Defining Medical Negligence, Broward County Florida Psychological Association